Tuesday 7 February 2017

Red Hot Lips For Valentine's Day With Lypsyl

In my opinion Valentine's Day is pretty bad timing. Why would you make 'the kissing day' at a time of the year where your lips are dry and dehydrated? Doesn't make sense does it!



The rate in which I go through lip balms during the winter months is at break neck speed, I never want a lip product that is going to break the bank so when Lypsyl got in touch with me about their new luxurious lip balms I jumped at the chance to take them for a spin. You can pick up one of the new collection for only £1.89 for SPF 15 and £4.99 for SPF50.


I have been sampling the uplifting Strawberry & Pomegranate and the Revitalising Cherry & Almond. Both are very subtly fragranced, to be honest I actually quite like a product with a stronger smell but I know that for most people it can be quite off putting. Each lip balm is formulated with Vitamin E which is an antioxidant, this actually prevents your lips from drying out. Aloe Vera which will hep to repair any damage that is already on your lips and well as avocado oil with helps with the hydration. The thing that I have really noticed using these newly formulated products is that they are definitely a treatment rather than a quick fix. Even if I miss a day I can still notice the difference with my lips, they are definitely doing the trick. 

All thats left to do now is to make some romantic Valentine's plans ... wink wink ;)
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. The Strawberry & Pomegranate one sounds so nice! xx

    Tamz | http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, although I can't choose a favourite out of the two :)

      Delete
  2. These both sounds amazing!! I have a nearly empty cherry lip balm now which I love so I'll have to look out for these!! :) x
    Holly ∣ Closingwinter

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sound so good that the results actually last! I normally use Burts Bees lip balms, but a cheaper alternative would be good to have - especially a cheaper one that has some good ingredients like Vitamin E and SPF.

    Jodie @ Jodetopia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya know I haven't ever tried Lipsyl! But it sounds lovely! I always use Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream!x

    www.beckieeschle.com

    ReplyDelete

© Across This Page. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig