Wednesday 15 February 2017

Clinique Bonus Time UK

Luxury skincare has always been one of my great loves however when it comes to trying new products I am always too scared to be adventurous. Yes I do always order the same meal at the restaurant, terrible isn't it?


So when Debenhams got in touch with me regarding the current Clinique Bonus Time I felt like all my prayers had been answered. Ok, so here is the deal... Clinique Bonus Time is when customers can receive a special gift if they pick up two or more full size Clinique products and in this case customers will also receive a free FULL SIZED 'Take The Day Off' makeup remover if they make three purchases. This means you are able to try lots of new products with out spending the dollar, perfect! 


The current bonus time gift enables you to 'pep your skin and complete your look'! Not only does it include three essential skin care products but also the current seasons top makeup items, oh and a gorgeous summery bag to keep it all in WIN! 


Pep-Start Eye Cream - The perfect pick me up for tired eyes, apply a quick layer in the morning to feel instantly rejuvenated. Perfect for me at the moment as I am never getting a full nights sleep, the Pep-Start eye cream instantly makes my eyes feel freshers and helps me to be a little more ready for the day ahead. 

Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion - Apart from ensuring your skin feels soft and fresh the dramatically different formula action strengthens your skins own moisture barrier. It doesn't have a really strong scent so good if you are someone who likes their skincare smells more subtle. 

Pep-Start 2-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser - A fast two in one action product, perfect for people in a rush (maybe new mums aka me!) this hero cleanser removes excess oil and impurities while still being gentle on your skin. After only using this for a couple of days I can't believe how much softer my skin feels, and dare I say it how much better my make up seems to be applying - I will definitely be purchasing a full size of this!


High Impact Mascara - I am always on the look out for a new mascara especially one that promises volume as well as definition. Lucky for me this is the type of applicator wand I like, not one of those plastic square ones that I really don't think do much at all. The perfect 3.5ml size that you receive in this special gift is perfect to pop into your clutch on a night out.

Pop Lip Lacquer Lip Colour & Primer - No one has time to apply a hundred layers of lipstick, well at least I don't anymore! The pop lip lacquer provides a full colour effect in just one application. It doesn't leave your lips really dry at all which I find some lip products that offer long lasting effects can do, in fact it is quite moisturising and leaves a gorgeous glossy finish. 

Eyeshadow & Blush Compact - The piece de resistance is the limited edition palette consisting of two eyeshadow shades and a single blush. I have been wearing all three as eye shadows and together they make the most gorgeous subtle smokey eye - I am always using my blushes and bronzers as eye shadows anyone else?



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This is such a good free gift! I've not tried many Clinique products before but have heard constant good things about them. I'm annoyed that I was so slow in reading your blog post that I've missed the free gift period! I would deffo have picked something up if I knew about it. How often do they run this promotion, do you know?

    Jodie @ Jodetopia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous photography! I love Clinique, definitely worth the price of their products if you ask me :)

    www.beckieeschle.com

    ReplyDelete

© Across This Page. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig