Thursday 14 April 2016

LYDC Clothing Launch

My favourite brand LYDC now do a clothing range, and you can pick it up on LIPSY. 
I have never been more excited! 


When I was told LYDC were launching a clothing line I was so excited. I am such a fan of the brand I knew the clothes would be remarkable... I was not disappointed. You can pick this stunning bell sleeve dress up on the lipsy website, it is a total steal at only £25. The contrast sleeves give a fun 60s feel to the dress which I personally love. 

I just want to mention how upset I am that these outfit shots are done again in my very ugly garden. I have been quite poorly over the last two months (more on this later) and this is really the best my body would allow me to do! This stunning dress deserves to be shot at the seaside or somewhere in Kensington. My lovely blogging friends Holly and Saira both have OOTD blog posts on this dress, if you click on their names you can go see this outfit in much more glamourous settings.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. that dress is definitely a steal at £25! so pretty and i love the flats too

    xo Sarah
    Absolutely Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is so pretty! I need it in my life!! You look great as always girl xx

    Jodie @ Jodetopia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress looks beautiful on your girly ! It is literally one of my faves to wear too!! Thanks for the tag my love !
    Saira
    www.throughtheglitterglass.wordpress.com
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete

© Across This Page. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig