Monday 14 March 2016

Spring is in the Air


Ok it is still fecking freezing, but the last couple of days Mr Sun has definitely had his hat on. As soon as the days are a little brighter I start thinking about my summer wardrobe (doesn't everyone?) 
Generally I am a monochrome kinda gal, bright colours are completely out of my comfort zone that is until it comes to shoes. 

There is nothing I like more than a black jean, white tee shirt and fancy shoe OOTD. This spring Jones have stepped up to plate and got me wishlisting. Not only do they have a huge selection of Ladies Sandals Jones' currently have some ballet pumps to die for.

This floral skater shoe is only £29 and basically screams summer is coming. Something like this is so versatile and easy to style, perfect with jeans or even a summer dress when you want to show off your pins as it starts to warm up. 

You can't go wrong with brogues, and these aren't just any brogues there are lace up metallic suede brogues. My summer workwear heart skipped a beat when I stumbled across these beauty's. Perfect day to night footwear, adding a subtle little something extra. 

Saving the best to last, these pointed slipper shoes are my favourite of the three. I personally think there is always room for leopard print. (might be the Essex in me) and pony hair always makes a shoe look that much smarter. These are perfect to add some life into an every day outfit, and they just look so comfortable too. 

What do you think? Do you like a bright shoe or do you stick to black? 
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Yes I have to agree it is still pretty cold. I sit her writing as I freeze in the park with the kids!! I'm someone who wishes it was summer all year and the main reason is being able to whip out all the bright, summer colours. Definitely have a colourful wardrobe for the warmer weather, although I do love monochrome too, (just don't think you can ever go wrong)?! I don't really wear dolly shoes anymore, although I love the leopard print ones and the floral shoes. I'm more of a flip flop kind of gal! Live in them 24/7 in the summer. So comfortable and go with anything. Plus it's an excuse to get my toes painted haha!

    Love Hannah xx

    HannahHawes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha an excuse for a pedicure is such a good reason for flip flops!! :) XX

      Delete
  2. I couldn't pull off the floral footwear to save my life, but the leopard print is just right for summer time! Tania xx taniamichele.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh really? I bet it would love cute on you!! I agree though the Leopard print are my faves too! X

      Delete
  3. Love, love, love those leopard print ones! So good for day and night! Lovely! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great aren't they!! I need to invest X

      Delete
  4. Ahhhh I love the leopard print ones, right up my street! Great post Gemma! x


    www.beckieeschle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the floral skater shoes - they'd give in instant bit of colour to any outfit and so perfect for spring/summer!

    Jodie @ Jodetopia x

    ReplyDelete

© Across This Page. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig