Saturday 12 March 2016

Chin up, Beautiful.

When Rachel from GoCustomized.co.uk got in touch with me to see if I would be interested in creating a Personalised iphone case I thought choosing a design would be easy... after 8 hours and 16 designs I'd changed my mind. 

In my opinion Personalised Phone Cases are not a decision to take lightly. Think about it for a minute, the amount of times you pick up your phone throughout the day the image you see can be sort of important. After going through a tough six months I decided what I could use during the day was a little boost of positivity. If you follow me on instagram you will know I am a fan of monochrome right now so I headed over to tumblr to find a design which suited my needs, this is where I stumbled across Chin Up, Beautiful. And I just knew this was the one for me. 

Once the image was selected I popped over to GoCustomize to choose the type of case to fit my phone, uploaded the design and clicked order. It really was as simple as that, delivery was super quick too. 

I have had so many lovely comments on Instagram and Twitter regarding my new phone case, I would highly recommend checking GoCustomize.co.uk out. 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. this is a beautiful case! i love how it's a little bit motivating for if you're having a down day too :)

    xo Sarah
    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty phone case! I do love something with a bit of meaning to it, too.

    Jodie @ Jodetopia x

    ReplyDelete

© Across This Page. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig