Thursday 18 February 2016

Make Up of the Month - February

 
This months make up is not dis similar to last's. I just can't seem to shake that Autumn vibe and I think the horrible weather in the UK has something to do with it! 

One of the main products I have been loving this month is Champagne Pop (you can read a full review here) as well as using it to highlight my cupid's bow I have used it on the lid as a shadow to add a subtle hint of shimmer, I love the effect it has created. Another top product this month is a new one from PIXI the Brow Brightener you have to be a bit careful on application but over all I am really pleased with the finished look of this product, I will of course post a full review once I've had a little more time to play with it! 


Full list of products used >> 

Face >>
Nars Sheer Glow in Ceylan Buy it
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla Buy it
Barry M Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit Buy it

Eyes >> 
Becca Champagne Pop Buy it
PIXI Brow Brightener Buy it
Urban Decay Naked 2 Shades Tease & Pistol Buy it 
Benefit Roller Lash Buy it

Lips >>
Topshop Boardroom Buy it
Rimmel Exaggerate Lipliner in Obsession Buy it

Please let me know what you think of this look! 

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Your make up always looks perfect!!! Will definantly be purchasing the lip combo you have on! It looks so gorgeous! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katie, ah I'm glad you like the lip combo it is such an 'us' colour!! Xx

      Delete
  2. Such a gorgeous lip combo!! You look stunning! xx

    www.beckieeschle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beckie, always get so nervous for makeup photos XX

      Delete
  3. You look so so pretty my love !!! That lip colour looks absolutely gorgeous on you!!

    Saira
    www.throughtheglitterglass.wordpress.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Saira, that is so sweet of you to say! Make up posts always make me nervous! XX

      Delete
  4. Love it as usual!! Really loving the lip colour :)

    Love Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. God Gemma, why are you so stunning?!
    Seriously girl, loving this look! xo

    Holly | www.thekittyluxe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have only just seen this! OMG you are too kind to me my love! I want to be you!! X

      Delete
  6. Pretty makeup look, it really suits you! I love the eyeshadow effect you have created!! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen, I really appreciate that :) XX

      Delete

© Across This Page. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig