Monday 11 January 2016

Radical Skincare Review

Just lately I have been winning lots of competitions, this is the best turn of luck ever because I just don't win things.... well, actually I guess now I do. 


Before Christmas I was fortunate enough to be chosen via Instagram to be sent a free Radical Skincare Cracker and I honestly couldn't have been more excited. If you haven't heard of Radical Skincare I would say it is time to get educated, the company was started by sisters Liz and Rachel, they are the daughters of Dr. Richard F. Edlich MD.PHD, world renowned Professor of Plastic Surgery you can read their story HERE 

Originally the sisters had no intention of selling their products to the public, however after the huge success they had experienced personally they felt compelled to share the secret. And now I get to try it too - yay!


First I tried the Age-Defying Exfoliating Pads. On first impression they reminded me of the nail varnish remover pads, you know the ones? The pads reduce crows feet by 50% in just 2 weeks and for someone on the wrong side of 25 this is music to my ears.

The Eye Revive Creme was my favourite. The scent reminded me of watermelons and that alone had me looking forward to using it each day. It is so hydrating and luxurious. Since using morning and night the darkness around my eyes has visibly reduced.

Advanced Peptide Antioxidant Serum is the only serum fighting all 16 signs of ageing, it is clinically proven to give results. As someone who suffers from adult acne this is definitely up my street as not only does it combat redness but break outs too.

As my skin is fairly oily the Anti-Ageing Restorative Moisture was the perfect consistency, light and hydrating. It is absorbed quickly and leaves your skin feeling smooth and nourished.

So you may have gathered that I really enjoyed using these products, have you tried any Radical skincare? What did you think?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Across This Page. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig