Thursday 10 December 2015

Mental Happy - Guest Post By Katie Ellen

Hello readers!

First of all I would like to say a huge thank you to Gemma for allowing me to be a guest writer for her blog this week. She's the best. 

My name is Katie and I am a small youtuber from Liverpool. I have spoken a number of times on my channel about the struggles myself and others have faced due to mental health. 

My story is pretty much short and sweet as I don't want to go into the details of why I suffer from depression & anxiety as it may be a little deep for our first meeting, eh? Haha! But I have suffered from these pretty much my whole life and although they cause me a never ending amount of pain - I also know that I was meant to have these problems so that I can help others and that somehow makes the struggle worth every second.

I have had the absolute pleasure of working alongside a USA based company called 'Mental Happy' for the past few weeks as they allow people just like you and me to spread joy to others & even ourselves! They sell mental happy boxes that contain gifts such as creative, positive, thoughtful & inspirational things. For example, jar of gratitude, puzzles, handmade crafts, notebooks of positivity - etc.

They have provided me with a special link that allows UK buyers to purchase a box using the cheapest postage possible (as posting from USA to UK can be super pricey!) However, that isn't the only thing they done for me. They also gave me a direct PayPal link to that gives you a 25% discount & a special free item included within the box!

Here is the PayPal link:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=TA3XTG5DWQAZN

And if you wish to check out their website then you can do so here: https://www.mentalhappy.com/

Through ordering one of these you can also be entered into a draw where you could be picked to be featured on their website to share your story with mental health to help and inspire others who may be struggling.

Thank you so much for taking your time to read this & again thank you to Gemma for your never ending kindness!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Across This Page. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig