Thursday 17 December 2015

L'oreal True Match Genius - Review

When a product comes on the market claiming to be a 4 in 1 Primer, Foundation, Concealer and Powder it is surely worth reviewing. 


I think I was watching a Fleur DeForce video when this product entered my consciousness and I felt compelled to purchase it. In all honesty I didn't really want to like it, it seemed very self indulgent of a piece of makeup to claim that it was the answer to everything, however honestly it is pretty good. 

Although I personally wouldn't use it for any of the uses it claims to cover as my preferred choice. This product is a perfect touch up fix for during the day, save yourself carrying all four products in your bag chuck this one in and it will do the job. 


The outcome of this is definitely worth a try, good to keep in the bag but not a product to use as a stand alone. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Across This Page. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig