Monday 21 December 2015

Black Dress, Red Lips

Just a quick little outfit post from me today, perhaps some NYE inspiration who knows! 




As I get older I find one of the body parts I am more and more keen to cover up are my arms, I am sure everything was lovely and toned and then as that wedding ring slipped on my finger boom I was middle aged. So this LBD from Pretty Little Thing called out to me, the plunge neck is low enough to be a bit cheeky without being at risk of a possible nip slip.


This Butler & Wilson red lips ring is the perfect fun piece of jewellery to liven up this all black ensemble. The LYDC purse is the perfect size for an evening of drinks, big enough to fit your money, phone and makeup essentials. You will receive a 10% discount if you enter GEMMA10 at check out - Merry Christmas!! 

I am spending NYE on the sofa this year, I always feel like the night is such pressure to have a good time and totally over priced... there I am again showing my age! What are you doing this NYE? Do you have an annual tradition? Let me know! 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Across This Page. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig