Wednesday 4 November 2015

I'm A Virgin

Or at least I was until Sunday night. 


Sunday night I dropped my first EVER Lush bath bomb, and I think I made a bloody good choice. 
The Experimenter basically turned my bath water into a rainbow, what more could you want right? The scent is both vivid and relaxing, I'm not sure how that is possible but Lush made it happen.  As well as making the bath look basically epic the bath bomb leaves your skin feeling soft, and looking great with a very subtle hint of glitter. Although I never want to take a normal bath again I'm not sure I can justify £3.95 every time so I will reserve my new found love of bath bombs for special treats. 


I am not ashamed to say that I was completely bowled over by the Christmas collection, although for me the Five Gold Rings was a clear winner. Firstly £4.95 for five I think is a totally reasonable price, the sales assistant even assured me I would get two baths out of one, Bargain alert! The gold shimmer just screamed out Christmas party to me, or just party in general, I have actually made plans for a night out just to have an excuse to try this out. 


It is fair to say I get it, Lush does add that little something extra to bath time and I think anyone would be pleased to receive any of the products as a Christmas gift. 

If you have a favourite that you think is a must try please leave me a comment below! 
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love five gold rings, but another one of my favourites is Cinders - It smells like Christmas x

    www.pintsizedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooooh ok great Thank You, I will definitely go have a sniff next time I am near a Lush xx

      Delete
  2. definitely this one is to try on,love the colours of it xoxox

    thefurthestthingfromperfect.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it is soooo pretty!! Thanks so much for reading xx

      Delete
  3. That bath bomb looks amazing. Im going to be honest, Ive tried alot of things from lush, but never their bath bombs. Im not sure I could cope if there was grit at the bottom of the tub, if you know what I mean x
    a life of a charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know exactly what you mean, like when you use a salt scrub type thing! I am pleased to report back that it doesn't do that (at least this one didn't) so maybe worth a shot xx Thanks for reading and commenting really appreciate it :)

      Delete

© Across This Page. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig