Saturday 31 October 2015

New Favourite Dress


I am such a massive ASOS fan, if I told you how often I browse the new in section you would be worried for me .... and my bank balance. Even so just lately every time I see one of those MUST HAVE IT items it seems to be sold out in every size, when I saw this olive dungaree dress I was delighted to see a size 10 available and quickly snapped it up. 


The thing I love the most about this dress is that it is just the right length, my 28 year old legs are no longer enjoying mini skirts. Secondly the fact that the detail is gold is totally up my street, I am the biggest yellow gold fan so this pleases me no end. The versatility is something else, in these photos I have paired it with a high necked jumper from Missguided and Topshop ballet flats for an every day look but it would be easy to dress up or even make it feel more edgy with a biker jacket and boots. 

Incase you didn't get it yet I LOVE IT 

And of course I paired it with Mabel 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Across This Page. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig