Thursday 29 October 2015

Christmas Dreaming

Today I was going to post some of the Christmas gifts I have purchased so far for my friends this year, as this blog is really my secret project I thought it would be ok as I don't imagine many would stumble across it but then I remembered Kirsti and Alex (I see you both) and they would potentially be having a little stalk so I decided instead to tell you what is on my christmas list so far. 


I first saw these on one of my regularly mentioned style inspiration blogs. The Little Magpie, you can read Amy's original post here. I don't usually go for kitten heels but some how these just work. I am always in black boots so the print adds a bit of sass and makes them perfect from day to night, which seems to be the look I try to achieve more and more as I am getting older. 

Seeing as I used to get more Clarins stuff for free than I knew what to do with I seriously begrudge paying £43 for this serum.. but.. it is so good, like seriously. At the start of the year I did three weeks and six flights in Australia and I nearly finished the bottle of this I had picked up from duty free. If your skin is in need of a boost in hydration and radiance look no further. 

This is my signature scent and always on my Christmas list. I have had lots of Jo Malone Scents over the past couple of years (you can read my collection here) but Blue Agava & Cacao is the first Jo Malone fragrance I was given and will always be my favourite. 

This Christmas I am in the market for a seriously snuggly dressing gown, preferably with a hood (yes I do need a hood indoors) I am spending more time that I should probably admit to in my dressing gown these days and my old trusty primark leopard print one is leaving much to be desired right now,  definitely time for an upgrade. 

I probably don't need a new black bag, but Christmas is about wants right? Recently I invested in a Mulberry Lily bag which I love to pieces however I do not want to be taking it on a night out where drinks and things may get spilt on it, it is very much for best. So this Zara bag will fill the day to night gap in my collection and will be big enough to fit in my blogging camera which these days is a must. 

In the summer I purchased an Olivia Burton watch which I though would become my everyday time piece, however the pastel strap is becoming damaged being worn underneath coats and jumpers. I hope this watch will be a more durable option, my husband has a fair few Nixon watches and they seem to last. 

What is on your Christmas list so far? Mine is growing by the minute now I am looking at All Saints leather jackets.... oops 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Across This Page. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig